Multi-device timing CG at NABShow 2016

From: Ingar Mæhlum Arntzen <ingar.arntzen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 09:12:34 +0200
To: public-web-and-tv <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Cc: public-webtiming@w3.org
Dear Web&TV IG Members.

The Multi-device timing CG will be promoted at NABShow 16-21 April in Las
Vegas by Njål Borch and myself. If you, or any of your colleagues, are
attending NAB, please come by our booth in the Future Park.

More details available in the webtiming post here [1].

Also, if you are interested in discussing commercial opportunities implied
by Web-based timing, you may want to set up a meet through our American
partners, Glen Sakata [2] or Chris Lennon [3] at MediAnswers [4]. They have
a long track record in the american broadcasting industry, and have a keen
understanding of what opportunities Shared Motion can offer to the
industry.

Best regards,

Ingar Arntzen, Chair Multi-device Timing CG

[1]
https://www.w3.org/community/webtiming/2016/03/31/multi-device-timing-at-nabshow-2016/

[2] gsakata@medianswers.tv

[3] clennon@medianswers.tv