Web and TV IG call schedule

From: Daniel Davis <ddavis@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 20:58:36 +0900
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Dear Web & TV IG,

Now that the IG’s new GGIE Task Force is regularly meeting every other
week, we are cancelling the standing IG call scheduled for the alternate
weeks (including today's). However, we are ready to schedule an
additional IG call on an ad hoc basis as needed.

Please email the chairs cc’ing the IG group whenever you have a topic
outside of the GGIE Task Force that needs a call.

Note the details of the fortnightly GGIE Task Force call are here:
https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/GGIE_TF#Communication

With regards,
Daniel Davis
W3C