GGIE calls continue, other IG calls only as needed

From: Vickers, Mark <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 17:15:43 +0000
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org IG" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
CC: webandtv-chairs <team-webandtv-chairs@w3.org>
Dear Web & TV IG:

Now that the IG’s new GGIE Task Force is regularly meeting every other week, we are canceling the standing IG call scheduled for the alternate weeks. However, we are ready to schedule an additional IG call on an ad hoc basis as needed. Pleas email the chairs cc’ing the IG group whenever you have a topic outside of the GGIE Task Force that needs a call.

GGIE call details: https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/GGIE_TF#Communication

Thanks,
Mark Vickers
Co-Chair, Web & TV IG