Conf call 2014-Aug-20 CANCELED

From: Yosuke Funahashi <yosuke@funahashi.cc>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:19:23 +0900
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi all,

We haven't had much updates on the wiki and at the same time I haven't seen much
discussions about TPAC f2f agendas on other IGs/WGs MLs. (I think this is partly
because the first part of Aug is a vacation season in some countries.)

So let's postpone the deadline on our discussion about TPAC agenda items and
potential joint meetings until the next call on September 3, and cancel the call
today.

I will talk with Kaz and Daniel about how to accelerate the use case polishing
and gap analyses.

Cheers,
Yosuke

--