Re: Architectural Diagram for UC2-1 Audio FIngerprinting

Hi Yosuke,

Thanks for creating the diagram. It's easily understandable so should
help clarify the differences with watermarking.

I'm interested to see the server-side version - I assume the audio
capture is sent to the server unhashed which sounds quite
bandwidth-intensive.

Anyway, thanks again,
Daniel