Re: [apis] Gap analysis and NSD

Thanks for this, Giuseppe.

I've indicated what I think the NSD API covers in our spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvACjV6qSvmxdEctdjYwa2JOalZLOG10elE1LVRZNlE#gid=1

✓ = covered
⨯ = not covered, could be added
(blank) = not applicable

I've also added columns for what I think are relevant specs for the
whole gap analysis. We can change or delete them as necessary.

Cheers,
Daniel