Re: [apis] Update HNReq note or publish new document

I agree with Giuseppe's direction below.

I'd also note that while much of the Media API TF overlaps with the old HNTF, some topics like the downloading & recording are orthogonal to home networking. I suggest we split the final recommendations into at least two documents:

1. a large set of HN recommendations and
2. a smaller recommendation on downloading/recording.

 For one reason, there're each likely to end up in different WGs.

Thanks,
mav