Re: Mapping between DOM3 keylist and CEA2014/OIPF virtual keycodes

What I'm trying to do is to map each CEA2014 "virtual key code" to a DOM3
"key value". This is useful in various cases, e.g.

- for devices that have to implement both the old and the new model
- for app developers that are moving their apps to html5 from ce-html and
want to replace they key handling code.

As the DOM3 spec value list was generated considering also CEA2014, all
values in dom3 should have an equivalent there, so I'm just trying to make
it explicit. The fact that I'm missing the back key is strange.

Is the spec you mention a mapping on DOM3 spec? How do you map the
return/back key?