Re: Mapping between DOM3 keylist and CEA2014/OIPF virtual keycodes

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Clift, Graham <Graham.Clift@am.sony.com>wrote:

>  I would think the back key should be handled by user agent and not passed to application, correct?
>
> At least in OIPF/HbbTV/CEA2014, the back key is delivered to the app. And
I don't see any problem in doing it (at least in the TV space).

BTW maybe I found it, it's probably "BrowserBack".

> Does W3C specify key mappings for application and user agent level?
>
> The dom3 spec says that a UA "must support at least this set of values for
use in the KeyboardEvent.char and KeyboardEvent.key attributes, though not
all values may be available on all platforms or devices."

/g