[MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Media Source Extensions proposal updated

From: Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:15:16 -0700
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Hi all,

I wanted to let you know I have published updates to the Media Source
Extensions<http://html5-mediasource-api.googlecode.com/svn/tags/0.4/draft-spec/mediasource-draft-spec.html>
proposal. Mark Watson, Kilroy Hughes, and I have been working together to
address many of the questions and concerns people have with the original
proposal.

Since last week's teleconference mentioned reviewing the Media Source
Extensions
proposal on the next call, I thought it would be a good idea for people to
review
the updated version<http://html5-mediasource-api.googlecode.com/svn/tags/0.4/draft-spec/mediasource-draft-spec.html>we
have been working on.

Please take a look and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,
Aaron