[MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Meeting Announcement

From: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:24:26 -0600
To: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com>, "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Here's the proposed agenda for the MPTF meeting:

Note: Mark Watson is scheduled to scribe (However, since Mark is a co-author on both proposals being discussed, I would suggest we have a different scribe. Jan Lindquist is the 1st backup.)

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/Agenda_Telco_15th_March_2012

Here's the meeting information (also listed below):

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/Telco

ALSO: Please note that the meeting will be relative to US time (which has already moved to Daylight Savings Time, while Europe has not changed yet).

Thanks,
-Clarke

----
Call information:

Logistics
* Schedule: weekly, Thursdays, 16:00Z (=8:00 Pacific, 11:00 Eastern, 17:00
Europe, 25:00 Korea/Japan)
* Phone: US: +1 617 761 6200 or SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org<mailto:zakim@voip.w3.org>
* Conference Code: 93288 ("webtv")
* IRC channel: #webtv