[profile] REMINDER: call today at 15:00Z (NOTE, TIME CHANGED)

Kaz, thanks for the reminder I was just going to send out this correction.

All,
since for the next 2 weeks there is a misalignment between Daylight Saving
in US an other areas as pointed out by Kaz, this time the meeting will be
at 15z.

To find out the meeting time in your time zone you can also use this link
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=03&day=12&year=2012&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

/g

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:14:26 +0100, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
wrote:

> Please note that Daylight Saving has started in US (but not yet
> in Europe), and the conf time will be changed as below:
> - 15:00Z
> - 8:00 US Pacific
> - 11:00 US Eastern
> - 16:00 Europe
> - 24:00 Korea/Japan
>
> Please see also:
>   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2012JanMar/0055.html
>   (member-only)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kazuyuki
>

> On 03/12/2012 05:33 PM, Giuseppe Pascale wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> this is a reminder for the monthly Profile TF call.
>>
>> Call details available on the wiki
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Profile/Telco
>>
>> Agenda
>> 1. Incoming liaison letter from OIPF about how to reference W3C
>> specifications
>> (members only)
>> http://www.w3.org/mid/op.wa1ta7i16ugkrk@giuseppep-x220
>>
>> 2. Profiling criteria
>> http://www.w3.org/mid/op.v9yw8g156ugkrk@giuseppep-x220
>>
>> 3. List of CSS specification in the current draft
>> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/tvprofile/tv.html
>>
>> 4. List of Use Cases/Functionalities we want to cover in our profile and
>> survey of non-W3C extensions
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Profile#Input_Documents
>>
>> 5. Next Call
>>
>> 6. AOB