Re: [profile] REMINDER: call today at 16:00Z

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:14:26 +0900
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Please note that Daylight Saving has started in US (but not yet
in Europe), and the conf time will be changed as below:
- 15:00Z
- 8:00 US Pacific
- 11:00 US Eastern
- 16:00 Europe
- 24:00 Korea/Japan

Please see also:
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2012JanMar/0055.html
  (member-only)

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170