Re: [metadata] New Content Metadata and Synchronization Task Force

Hello Daniel,

On 27 Nov 2012, at 01:23, Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I mentioned at the previous f2f, this metadata tf is able to refer to the relevant wg as http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html.
>
> Over 3 years, we researched on the metadata issues widely.

I see that the group worked on a use cases and requirements document. Do you think any of it would be reusable in our current context?

I have added a section on media metadata formats/vocabs and am listing the ones mentioned in this thread so far.

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Metadata#Metadata_Formats_.2F_Vocabularies

I think it would be good to look at them through the filter of what scenarios such metadata information would enable.

--
Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in