Re: [metadata] New Content Metadata and Synchronization Task Force

From: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:39:34 -0800
To: "Mandel, Bill (NBCUniversal)" <bill.mandel@nbcuni.com>
Cc: "Vickers, Mark" <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com>, Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>, olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr, public-web-and-tv@w3.org, geunkim@mw2.or.kr, "Ng, Sheau (NBCUniversal)" <Sheau.Ng@nbcuni.com>
The group may also wish to consider the Content Recognition Metadata
specification (http://www.movielabs.com/crmd/), which specifies
XML-based structures for the delivery of descriptive metadata to
content recognition entities. A couple of use cases are provided.

I have added it to the list on the wiki.

Best,

-- Pierre