RE: Initial Samsung review of HNTF Requirements Draft

From: Russell Berkoff <r.berkoff@sisa.samsung.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:37:22 -0700
To: "Giuseppe Pascale" <giuseppep@opera.com>, <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi Guiseppe,

Sure thanks.

On the Requirements methodology, you might consider deriving requirements directly from the use-cases and then grouping these low-level requirements under the high-level requirements in the draft. My main concern is insuring that we do not lose any use-case unique requirements.

Regards,
Russell Berkoff
Samsung