Re: Initial Samsung review of HNTF Requirements Draft

From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:54:17 +0200
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org, "Russell Berkoff" <r.berkoff@sisa.samsung.com>
Russell,
attached an attempt to address your issues.

I've "accepted" (in the MS Word meaning of the word) all changes I did
agree with (but I haven't merged them yet into the requirement document)
and I left comments where I did not agree.

I don't think there will be time to go through this before the F2F, so I
would suggest you to take a look at my comments and prepare an answer so
we can discuss it during the F2F.

Of course if other people have time to check the attached document before
the F2F that would be also very good.

cheers,
/g

--