Re: FW: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Use Cases for UPnP/DLNA

Hi Russel,

I think there are two possible options:

option 1: you separate your description into the following
   two pieces:
   1. generic description on the use case itself
   2. detail of possible implementations and/or examples
      like existing starndards, e.g., DLNA/UPnP

option 2: you simply make your use case a "specific kind of
   use case" in our use case document

My personal preference is option 1 above :)

Russel, Giuseppe and others, what do you think?

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170