RE: [W3C Web and TV IG] Adaptive streaming MPEG DASH liaison

From: 이현재 <hj08.lee@lge.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:30:41 +0900
To: <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi Mark,

The fourth paragraph is the answer for MPEG DASH liaison letter to W3C.
Moderate adjustment is necessary if necessary.
It's written in 3rd paragraph of the letter. http://www.w3.org/2010/11/web-
and-tv/slides/w11869.pdf

We would like to draw your attention particularly to DASH’s profiles
defined in DIS and would
welcome W3C to provide its needs and suggestions to improve them to better
fit W3C’s needs.
Furthermore, MPEG welcomes W3C’s technical requirements for future
versions of the standard.

Best regards,
HJ