Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] New use case Web and Device Interworking (Issue-16)

Hi Jan,
some comments on this usecase:

* I don't think that, for this particular usecase, the "implementation"
section mentioning UPnP/DLNA is strictly needed. I would suggest to remove
it. Actually I would suggest to turn that section in a step-by-step
description, similar to what Igarashi-san has done for ISSUE-24
* The part where you reference a "brokering service" is a bit vague (just
looking at the text). I think you should either expand it a little bit or
remove it. Actually that could be even a separate use case since it seems
to me to require a slightly different architecture and scenarios.
* I think this usecase partially overlaps with ISSUE-24 actually; do you
think would be possible to merge them? (or do you think they are different
instead?)

Thanks,
/g

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:10:34 +0200, Jan Lindquist
<jan.lindquist@ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The Issue-16 has been updated. The following changes were made:
>
> - Some terms were modified in order to align with agreed terms.
> - An example of bookmarklets for loading additional scripts on a web
> page was added.
> - The text surrounding dependency was moved to implmentation.
>
> Best Regards,
> JanL

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software - Sweden