Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] webtv-ISSUE-20 - rewritten

Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot for your updating the description for ISSUE-20.

I just wanted to mention the URI of the issue description is:
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Discussions/TVControl

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170