RE: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] No Meeting This Week

From: 이현재 <hj08.lee@lge.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:55:48 +0900
To: "'Web and TV Interest Group WG'" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi Clarke,

Can we adjust meeting time a little bit earlier? It’s midnight here.

If we could change a few hours, more Japan, China and Korea TV makers
involvement will be possible.

Best regards,

HJ

Sent: 없음
To: Web and TV Interest Group WG
Subject: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] No Meeting This Week

I will be in the mountains this week with no Internet. After considering
the alternatives, I don't believe we have any urgent agenda items, so I'll
let you all take the week off. We'll pick up again on July 28th.

Thanks,

-Clarke