RE: improving web advertising bg - use cases, conversations

Sounds good to me, too.

/brendan.

From: Katey Houseman <katey.houseman@nielsen.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 12:52 PM
To: Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
Cc: Phil Archer <phil.archer@gs1.org>; public-web-adv@w3.org
Subject: Re: improving web advertising bg - use cases, conversations

Hi Liam,

Thursdays bi-weekly at 2pm ET works for me starting on the 22nd (but not starting this week on the 15th, as I have another bi-weekly 2pm meeting on Thursdays that it would need to alternate with).

Thanks!

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 8:02 PM, Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org<mailto:liam@w3.org>> wrote:
On Sun, 2018-03-11 at 21:42 +0000, Phil Archer wrote:
> Hi Liam, thanks for this.
>
>  From my POV, I'm interested in linking/embedding product information
> in ads and/or user interactions.

Please do feel free to add to the page i made for use cases, and maybe
link to something more detailed - e.g. the content of your mail
message, but could you also elaborate a little on what benefits this
brings, who would do it and why, and whether it needs changes to the
Web in some way or a spec at w3.org<http://w3.org>? (i think it's fine in any case but
it'd be useful to share understanding)

Thanks! It sounds interesting so far.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/

Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG
Improving Web Advertising: https://www.w3.org/community/web-adv/

Personal: awesome vintage art: http://www.fromoldbooks.org/

--
Katey Houseman