Re: improving web advertising bg - use cases, conversations

On Sun, 2018-03-11 at 21:42 +0000, Phil Archer wrote:
> Hi Liam, thanks for this.
>
>  From my POV, I'm interested in linking/embedding product information
> in ads and/or user interactions.

Please do feel free to add to the page i made for use cases, and maybe
link to something more detailed - e.g. the content of your mail
message, but could you also elaborate a little on what benefits this
brings, who would do it and why, and whether it needs changes to the
Web in some way or a spec at w3.org? (i think it's fine in any case but
it'd be useful to share understanding)

Thanks! It sounds interesting so far.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG