Re: more checking of draft

From: Andrea Snow-Weaver <asnowweaver@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 09:54:18 -0600
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>, "public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org" <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
Gregg,

I noticed this too so we discussed it at this morning's meeting. We thought
that saying "non-web documents within a set of non-web documents" every
where was a little cumbersome so we settled on adding the non-web adjective
only in set of documents. So it will read "documents within a set of
non-web documents".

You can see the minutes for the discussion once Mary Jo publishes them.

Andi