RE: 1169 ready for Team C review

From: Sofia Celic <Sofia.Celic@visionaustralia.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:04:32 +1100
To: "Andi Snow-Weaver" <andisnow@us.ibm.com>, <public-wcag-teamc@w3.org>

I'm not sure about this one. If " it is not required to provide a
mechanism to restart the movement to conform to this Success Criterion "
then we shouldn't use a word that suggests this requirement in the SC.

How about we say something like:
"Content can be stopped, and restarted as necessary, by the user unless
the timing or movement is part of an activity where timing or movement
is essential"

Dr Sofia Celic
Assistant Manager Online Accessibility
& Senior Web Accessibility Consultant
Vision Australia - Accessible Information Solutions
454 Glenferrie Road
Kooyong, Victoria, 3144
P: +61 (0)3 9864 9284
F: +61 (0)3 9864 9370