Fw: Teleconference 2 January 23:00 UTC

Michael,

I can do Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evening.

Andi
andisnow@us.ibm.com
IBM Accessibility Center
(512) 838-9903, http://www.ibm.com/able
Internal Tie Line 678-9903, http://w3.austin.ibm.com/~snsinfo
----- Forwarded by Andi Snow-Weaver/Austin/IBM on 01/03/2006 10:07 AM -----

             "Makoto UEKI  -
             Infoaxia, Inc. -"
             <ueki@infoaxia.co                                          To
             .jp>                      public-wcag-teamc@w3.org
             public-wcag-teamc
             -request@w3.org                                       Subject
                                       Re: Teleconference 2 January 23:00
                                       UTC
             01/02/2006 08:48
             PM

Hi Michael,

Sorry that I missed the call. It has been new year holidays in Japan and
I didn't check email as I noramlly do...

As for the meeting time, 23:00 UTC would be good for me.

Cheers,
Makoto