Re: Draft of guide doc for GL 2.5 L2 SC 1 (UPDATED) - Intent section

Andi,

In my opinion, the point is that we should let the user know what the
error is and how to correct the error.

This might be an usability issue. However I found that the older people
tend to be confused with the error messages which doesn't describe "why"
and "how to". This confusion must be embarrass the people with learning
disabilities. As a result, they would give up.

What do you think?

- Makoto