GL 2.5 L3 SC1: Rough Draft for Guide Doc

From: Makoto UEKI - Infoaxia, Inc. - <ueki@infoaxia.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:12:16 +0900
To: public-wcag-teamc@w3.org
Hi All,

I've been working on the Guide Doc for GL 2.5 L3 SC1. Please find an
attached file. This is still very rough. But It'll be better for me to
ask all of you to review this and send any comments/suggestions to the
list.

I put the "spell-checking" into the "Additional Technology-Independent
Techniques" as there are some languages which cannot be spell-checked.
Japanese language is one of them.

Also I have an idea to put the language specific techniques into the
"Optional Techniques (advisory)". It can be worth having them as an
"advisory" technique for the harmonization and internationalization of
WCAG 2.0.

Thanks all.

Cheers,
Makoto