Re: text scaling How To Meet pages

I've just noticed that we did not include the line about working from the
assumption that the specified font size is readable to start with - did we
intend to do this?

If not a start might be: "Working from the assumption that the author has
specified a readable size font size, the group feels that ..."
http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterion_1.4.5

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterion_1.4.6