Comment 734 - Wording of SC 4.2.2

From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:16:38 -0400
To: "'Michael Cooper'" <cooper@w3.org>
Cc: <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>

Michael,

On the Team B Survey for June 22 you asked to Keep Open the response to
Comment 734 that Loretta had proposed.

You stated that "I'm not sure the proposal really addresses the comment, and
think more substantial changes might be in order. I realize this might mean
I get stuck with the action to help suggest them."

Team B Survey for June 22:
(http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/teamb062206/results).

We discussed this today at the Team B meeting and decided that we are going
to ask you to take on the 'proposal to really addresses the comment' as you

Thanks

Katie Haritos-Shea

ryladog@earthlink.net