Re: Latest version of Checklist

From: Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 20:36:54 +0100
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: "Loretta Guarino Reid" <lguarino@adobe.com>, public-wcag-teamb@w3.org, public-wcag-teamc@w3.org

Hi Gregg,

On 06/06/06, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu> wrote:
> We thought of the same thing.
>
> Look at
>
> http://preview.trace.wisc.edu/~vander/Annotated%20Checklist%20Latest/
>
> And see if this fixes what you want.

That addresses exactly what we discussed in team B. The problem with
the wording is that it only makes sense if you already understand the
relationship between technologies that are used and not in the
baseline, and technologies that are used and in the baseline. We
wanted to add text that explained the behaviour of the checkboxes, and
clarify people's understanding of how technologies can be used with
regard to the baseline. Do you think we achieved that?

Best regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins