RE: Latest version of Checklist

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:13:48 -0700
To: <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>, <public-wcag-teamc@w3.org>, <public-wcag-teama@w3.org>
I like a lot of Team A's proposed wording; it address some other issues
that we noticed but didn't address.

Perhaps we could modify the last line to say

If you check a technology, its common failures are listed since they
must always be avoided. If you also check "in the baseline" for the
technology, then its techniques are listed since they may be used when
satisfying the success criteria.

Is the wording we proposed to fix this problem work for you too?

see

http://preview.trace.wisc.edu/~vander/Annotated%20Checklist%20Latest/

Gregg