FW: Updated Editor's drafts

I know you've all seen this, but I just want to emphasize that our work
should be based on the most uptodate Editor's Draft. This will help to
ensure that we write techniques for the most recent wording of SC and
that we're using the most current list of Sufficient techniques, etc.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute