RE: How to meet 3.1.6 leftovers

Let's include Ben's message in our review of SC 2.4.7.

Sounds like we need to do the following:
1. Determine whether the technique he mentions really is sufficient to
meet SC 2.4.7 (if not, make a recommendation to the WG and incljde in
survey)
2. Decide if the example (included below) should be added to the
examples (or used to replace something that's currently there)

Thanks.

John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director