  From: Loretta Guarino Reid
  To: public-wcag-teamb@w3.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 3:31 AM
  Subject: updated plain text techniques

  I've updated the plain text techniques, based on the comments in the survey and on the decision from the teleconference.

  http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Using_standard_text_formatting_conventions_for_paragraphs

  http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Using_standard_text_formatting_conventions_for_lists

  http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Using_standard_text_formatting_conventions_for_headings

  Loretta Guarino Reid