Tuesday, Aug 22 Team B Meeting

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:00:37 -0700
To: <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>
Cc: "Bailey, Bruce" <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>, "Bengt Farre" <Bengt.Farre@androtech.se>
Note that Zakim seems to be having problems again!
"On Monday 21 August 2006, W3C again is experiencing a component failure
on the Zakim teleconferencing bridge. Callers to Zakim will not hear the
usual greeting and prompt for conference code. It does appear, however,
that the code will be accepted if entered without the voice prompt and
conferences may proceed."

If you can review the proposals ahead of time, it is very helpful. If
there are issues that we all agree are ready, we can handle them
quickly. Feel free to post your assessment to the list, or at least have
notes for yourself to make the meeting as efficient as possible.

Team B meeting Tuesday at our regular time:

17:00 UTC
10:00 AM Palo Alto
1:00 PM Boston
6:00 PM England, Ireland
2:00 AM (Aug 9) Japan

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 Passcode 92248#

irc.w3.org port 6665 #wcag-teamb

Agenda:

1.   Review current proposals
     At this point, we have 15: 609, 720, 734, 755, 777, 778, 915, 920,
968, 1068, 1105, 1174, 1299, 1331, 1376
	You may want to review all the proposals for the same sort term
together, since they often have the same or similar responses. Some of
the relevant sort terms are "entered", "next-tab", and "popup windows".

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering