	From: public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Loretta Guarino
Reid
	Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 4:54 PM
	To: public-wcag-teamb@w3.org
	Subject: Providing a Site Map

	I've added the following paragraph to this technique:

	"A site map describes the contents and organization of a site
accurately. It is important that site maps be updated whenever the site
is updated. A web page that does not link to all the sections of a site,
that presents an organization that is different from the site's
organization, or that contains links that are no longer valid is not a
valid site map."

	The current test procedure is:

		1.	Check that the site contains a site map
		2.	Check that the links in the site map lead to the
corresponding sections of the site
		3.	For each link in the site map, check that the
target page contains a link to the site map

	Ben also suggested adding something like the following:
	"Check that the site map describes the content of the site
correctly."

	I'm concerned about whether this is sufficiently testable. Am I
being too cautious?

	Loretta Guarino Reid
	lguarino@adobe.com
	Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering