RE: SC 1.3.1 Failure: Using Scripting Events instead of anchors to create links

Can we define "emulating a link" as *only* loading a new web unit or
repositioning the current web unit? If the control has other actions,
like saving the current state or changing the current contents, then it
is not emulating a link and this failure does not apply.

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering