RE: frames and delivery units

Imho, a web page that contain <frameset> element is a delivery unit that contains other devery units (<frame> element).
Every single frame is a delivery unit.
----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Loretta Guarino Reid"<lguarino@adobe.com>
    Inviato: 19/09/05 20.11.09
    A: "public-wcag-teamb@w3.org"<public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>
    Oggetto: frames and delivery units

    One of my tasks is to look at the current HTML techniques and tests for
    L3 SC4 and decide whether they belong to this success criterion. These
    tests apply to frames.

    Can someone who is more knowledgeable about HTML tell me whether frames
    are separate delivery units, or part of the delivery unit for the page?

    If they are separate delivery units, these techniques should be moved to
    GL 2.4 L2 SC4. If they are not separate delivery units, and we think
    they should be covered by GL 3.1 L3 SC4, we need to reflect this is the
    definition of "section".

    Loretta Guarino Reid
    lguarino@adobe.com
    Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]