Re: Destination language (was: RE: minutes from today (team b))

Question: how user can Be informed if a linked page is in a different language?

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Jens Meiert"<jens.meiert@erde3.com>
    Inviato: 16/09/05 14.29.40
    A: "public-wcag-teamb@w3.org"<public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Re: Destination language (was: RE: minutes from today (team b))

    > > > <link rel="alternate" href="http://example.org/de/" title="Deutsch"
    > > >   xml:lang="de" hreflang="de" />
    > >
    > > Language information is redundant then. One way is sufficient (of
    > > course, let's play that safe).

    Nice dropout, Jens.

    The same problems mentioned before apply. It is not and cannot be safe to
    declare the language of another resource, except (but no necessarily) it is
    under the same control as the linking document.

    My translation thrust is obsolet, the "xml:lang" attribute used there only
    covers the language of the "title" attribute's value.

    --
    Jens Meiert
    Information Architect

    http://meiert.com/

    http://uitest.com/ < Reloaded

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]