wiki (was: Re: [minutes] 5 october telecon)

Becky and I set up the wiki with the templates Loretta created (thanks
Loretta!). If people prefer to use HTML, please do so. However, it would be
helpful to have the most up-to-date content in one place so that it is
easier to find (i.e., we don't have to dig through the mail archives to
find the latest and greatest).

wiki address for guideline 1.2 is:
http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Guideline_1.2
how to edit wiki pages: