From: Gez Lemon [mailto:gez.lemon@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:47 AM
To: Gregg Vanderheiden
Cc: Becky Gibson; WCAG; public-wcag-teama@w3.org
Subject: Re: Tab panel example for SC 3.2.1

On 04/01/06, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu> wrote:
> Thanks again.   This one gets close to crossing out of an example but
since
> it only comments on itself (and doesn't make a more general statement)
> I think it is ok.
>
> Others agree?  Or see a problem?

I think it needs further clarification. Suppose I have a tab panel at the
top of a document, and a form at the bottom of the document. I want to
select an item in the middle of the tabs, and then navigate to the form to
enter some details. With a mouse, this is simple, but if I were unable to
use a mouse, how would I navigate away from the tab panel without switching
tabs?

Best regards,

Gez

--