Re: Tab panel example for SC 3.2.1

On 04/01/06, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu> wrote:
> Thanks again.   This one gets close to crossing out of an example but since
> it only comments on itself (and doesn't make a more general statement) I
> think it is ok.
>
> Others agree?  Or see a problem?

I think it needs further clarification. Suppose I have a tab panel at
the top of a document, and a form at the bottom of the document. I
want to select an item in the middle of the tabs, and then navigate to
the form to enter some details. With a mouse, this is simple, but if I
were unable to use a mouse, how would I navigate away from the tab
panel without switching tabs?

Best regards,

Gez

--