RE: Team A - Please pick at 4.1 SC and write up techniques - or at least notes

Thanks Gez

The title needs to start with "Failure due to...

So how about
"Failure due to using markup that results in different DOMs being generated
in different user agents."

The test needs to be in format specified in template.  I fixed it up for
you.

The test file needs to be under test file rather than as a note on test.
Fixed that too.  (moved example results up to example)

Thanks again.  I took care of these.  Let me know if the title above seems
to be ok.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.