Re: ACT TF: 48 hour Call for Consensus (CfC) to send hte updated Common Input Aspects to the AG WG to publish

+1 (Not quite sure in what context this doc is going to be used but I
see nothing wrong with it ;) )

--
Detlev Fischer
Testkreis

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites