Re: FW: [WebAIM] What we found when we tested tools on the world’s least-accessible webpage

Hi everyone,
Thanks for sharing Katie. I did see this. I've left a comment on it earlier
today. I think it is excellent that there is some attention for this
subject. I have my reservations about the approach, but I can certainly
understand where they are coming from.

Wilco