From: WebAIM-Forum [mailto:webaim-forum-bounces@list.webaim.org] On Behalf Of Jared Smith
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 2:13 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List <webaim-forum@list.webaim.org>
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] What we found when we tested tools on the world’s least-accessible webpage

Mehmet -

Thank you for the follow-up, and for the updates. This really is a very useful chart. I still worry a bit about the perception that identification of more issues is better for accessibility implementers, but it is informative to know what various tools test.
And this has helped us identify a few items for implementation or improvement in WAVE.

I would ask that you also update the "How did each tool do?" chart at https://alphagov.github.io/accessibility-tool-audit/index.html based on the updated results data.

Thanks,

Jared