From: Simon Harper [simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 11 July 2013 1:08 AM
To: RDWG
Subject: Discussion Topic Invitation

Hi everyone,

As per todays meeting, I'd like to invite anyone who wishes to suggest a
discussion topic - see
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Advice_for_Organisers_of_Catalogue_Topic_Discussions>

to send email to the list detailing the topic.

I will then collate these in to a survey which can be ranked; and we can
get moving.

Please feel free to update the 'Advice_for_Organisers' wiki pages
(above) if you think changes should be made.

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

*I'll be away*:

   * No Communications: Sat 03 Aug 2013 - Sun 11 Aug 2013; and
   * No Communications: Sat 21 Sep 2013 - Sun 29 Sep 2013

Simon Harper
My Business Card <http://simon.harper.name/about/card/>
Schedule a Meeting <http://doodle.com/simon.harper.name>

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab <http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Information Management Group

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B