From: Simon Harper [simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 July 2013 7:00 PM
To: RDWG
Subject: Morning Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

OK so we are going to move Haptics and Smart Images for the next but one
in the symposium schedule. This means we need a replacement ASAP.
Looking at the wiki I notice that most suggestions are by people who
have now completed a symposium already - we'll need to think how to
address this in the future. However I also notice that E-learning
Accessibility has been proposed by Justin Brown and Silvia Mirri. I
wonder therefore if this would be a good candidate for running the
symposium next - in mid November. However, we would need to spin this up
very quickly.

So we need to think if this is s topic we want to move on - and secondly
if Justin and Silvia are able to spin this up super fast...

Finally, can people with suggested wiki topics think about alternate
co-chairs who would be able to run them (if they have already got a
symposium or topic in the pipeline).

I can't attend today's meeting but it would be good to discuss this as
an agenda amendment today with Shadi in the chair.

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

*I'll be away*:

   * No Communications: Sat 03 Aug 2013 - Sun 11 Aug 2013; and
   * No Communications: Sat 21 Sep 2013 - Sun 29 Sep 2013

Simon Harper
My Business Card <http://simon.harper.name/about/card/>
Schedule a Meeting <http://doodle.com/simon.harper.name>

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab <http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Information Management Group

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B